Saturday, December 13, 2008

Evening post

2nd post for today, I'm making history. We're leaving soonish, most likely heading to Jonni's place, but first to some shop where we buy 1L whiskey. Since Jonni is having hangover and not very enthusiastic to do anything, so we'll bring party to him. Poker's going good and strong still, upswing continues, ship it! It seems that in every single big pot my cards hold, and I only get outdrawed in smaller pots with short stackers.

But to the reason why I'm posting. First amazing acoustic Jimi Hendrix, Purple Haze cover. Really, amazing !



Then almost even more impressive duo improvisation from the same guy.



Then I wanted to add something totally different also. So what could be more different than the best rap song in the world? Looptroop, Last Song! Enjoy!



-Ilkka

No comments: