Friday, December 19, 2008

I'm, I'm sky high

This week has been awesome! We both, and Jonni, got a food poisoning Saturday. We don't know exactly where we got it, but we're guessing the food we bought from Khao San Road. I was sick and today is the first day I feel even remotely alive. So nothing to report basically. We're going today to Jonni's place to do some standard Bangkok Friday stuff. Next week we have our midterm exams. 4 exams total. So after today I must start to study in order to pass the exams with good grades, yuck. All in all, since I have nothing to post, let's skip to the songs of today.

First I'd like to start with Guns N Roses, Nightrain played at 2008 Gibson's Summer Jam. Vocals are by McQueen and guitar is played, by who else than, Slash. Quality is shit, but I dare you, have you ever seen a better second solo in Nightrain? Since I haven't and Tommy can agree with me in this one.



Next song is by Passenger, a side project of the In Flames singer Anders Friden. The name of the song is In Reverse. Not the best song by Passenger, but only one there's a music video... And who cares, who could resist his voice?



If you're stuck for some reason. Can't get up? Then just lay down, play this song and close your eyes.



Last but not absolutely least I shall bring Oasis, All Around The World. This song needs no introduction.




Peace!

-Ilkka

No comments: