Friday, November 21, 2008

Chinese Democracy

Today is the first day I'm listening to the new Guns n Roses album. Gotta say that I really enjoy it. Tho I already had heard many of the songs before. Biggest question is; why the song called The Blues is now The Street Of Dreams? The Street Of Faggotry if you ask me, which you won't, obviously. The name was perfect previously :C

There has been some kind of a bombing at Bangkok few days ago. One died, several wounded. I heard that most likely there's gonna be more next week, fun. Of course we are going out tomorrow. Most likely with this another Finnish guy, who lives here in Bangkok permanently.

Nothing special has happened. Life has been good, Poker has been good, school has been good, everything has been good. I'm off to downstairs to buy few beers. Relaxing evening at home = win!

Take care!

-Ilkka

No comments: