Saturday, November 8, 2008

Forty-six and two ahead of me.

Today I woke up at 8:30AM. At 9AM I went to the pool for a morning swim, it was really refreshing! Only right way to wake up. After that, I took a tuna salad from our restaurant downstairs. Then I cleaned my room little and took a morning session on poker. I quit playing heads up and went back to shorthanded 4 table multitable. 4 tables are quite boring to play, since I normally play 6-12 tables, but maybe I will replace the amount with quality. Poker's going really well. 1 losing day here, and I played pretty much correctly, but had some bad luck. So no biggie.

We came back from a gym about 1 hour ago. We did a really tough work-out. Now I'm waiting for my clothes to be washed, so I can put some fresh ones. Maybe I will take an another poker session, but most likely I will just rest a little and be prepared for possibly evening. We have planned a little to go to some fancy restaurant & club today, well, who knows. Today's song needs no introduction, Enjoy!



Peace.

-Ilkka

No comments: