Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Congratulations, Obama!

So here it is, finally Democratic party won the elections again. Congratulations to Obama for being the first black President in the history of USA, and hopefully congratulations to America for getting the president they hope they are getting.

Last night we decided to go to Jameson again. Live gig was awesome, and after the gig Tommy jammed with the guitar. The band invited us to join them to Hua Hin for few days at 14th. Pretty nice looking place. I heard stuff about bonfires and acoustic guitars at the beach, so I was sold already. Wonder how's the weather at Oulu on 14th - 16th? The rain season here has stopped, and the weather is peachy.

I just quit my morning poker session. Ended up booking a positive income again, so it's going nice. For the song of today I picked a song from Foo Fighters called New Way Home.



Now I will head to gym, and after that I've no idea. Maybe poker, but most likely off to town. Finally I'd like to put a pic I found from Hua Hin.



-Ilkka

No comments: