Friday, November 28, 2008

Not dead, yet

So week has passed without any posts. Why? Nothing to post. We haven't done anything. Saturday we went out and had a blast, then hangover. Then week went with food poisoning and happy stuff like that. Because of that, I've played insane amounts of poker, more than 10.000 hands this week alone. Too bad the games haven't been going too well, but still winning luckily. I've had one of the most insane shitty runs of poker I've had so far this week, and that has caused me to play bad also. But luckily yesterday things started to change, and now it's going good again. I also managed to get my wallet stolen, luckily I only had something like 100€ there and no important cards, so no biggie.

Today we went to this big new mall. I heard that they fixed it with 500 million $ like 1 year ago. The mall was fucking insane, and I mean, Insane! There was 4 storey high waterfalls and big water fountains with live parrots. There was stores for every single need a human might ever imagine. But bare with me, the most amazing thing is yet to come. They had a water park, yes a water park, on the roof of the mall. It was like really huge, most likely bigger than any park in Finland. So I guess Stockmann could learn something from these guys.

Now I am sitting home and thinking should I do something today. Tommy bought a guitar from the mall. I think I will also refresh my ambition for playing guitar now. I started to practice Jimi Hendrix Purple Haze, for now I at least got the beginning somewhat handled! Swedish girls are having party upstairs tonight, so guess we might ruin their party by going there. At least we bought some beer, just in case...

Purple Haze





We're going to Koh Samui Tuesday. It's an island like 700km south of Bangkok. It's the kind of island everyone has seen photos of when they have googled "paradise" in google picture search. And no, I'm not exaggerating, try it yourself and see. We're leaving Sunday, so pretty short holiday. We rented a hotel next to the Chaweng beach. It's something like 7km long pure sand beach. At the moment we're planning to take a full day fishing trip and rent scooters to drive around the island, other plans are totally open. At least a lot of swimming, diving and doing absolutely nothing.

To Friday songs. Crash Test Dummies - In The Days Of The Caveman. Funny song, lyrics doesn't make any sense.



Then something more slower when the evening gets darker, should the listener not be totally intoxicated. Manic Street Preachers - I Live To Fall Asleep. Nice piece.



Now I'll start drinking my beer and take a small poker session. Most of the time beer+poker doesn't end up that good. Can't drink too much, because Gym + Tennis tomorrow.

Someone could motivate me to write some funny facts and small pieces of information post.

Oh, what the hell. Let's put one more. In Flames - Metaphor. Maybe the most peaceful In Flames song, many people who normally don't dig In Flames have liked this.




Peace out!

-Ilkka

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kuulostaa aikalailla lepposalta meiningiltä. Pärjäilkää luotien ja demokratiaa hamuavien t-paitasissien kaa ja järkyttäkää toki enemmän ruottalaisii muikkeleita.

Take care, cousin!