Monday, November 17, 2008

Salad and Internet

Here I am, sitting in the Benja Restaurant having a small and healthy salad before school. Survived yesterday thankfully, but I tell you it was hell. I felt like crap all day and wanted to vomit out my intestines. I was also very hot all the time and even the airconditioning didn't save my ass. But lets not talk about yesterday anymore.

We're off to school in 5 minutes now. I had my salad and now I'm waiting for Ilkka to come down here so we can leave. Society & Law - course today again. I think the course is really interesting.

After school we are heading to MBK once again, we have to buy some white shirts for tomorrow. We have a course tomorrow where white shirt is a must. The teacher told us so last time.

Well gotta go now. Keeping the blog short this time.

-Tommy

No comments: