Sunday, November 16, 2008

FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Not every Tuktuk guy is full of shit. Last night we went to Khao San Road, what a surprise. After that we wanted to go to some after hours bar. So we had to face our eternal nemesis, the Tuktuk guy. So, bursting self confidence we approached him. We told him that we don't want to have anything to do with pingpong, gogo, hookers and such shit like that. Apparently he understood, but of course at first he tried to take us to a gogo bar. We went inside and quickly walked back, and refused to accept this place. Then he took us to this small place, which was really nice. For our surprise he joined us inside and started to drink with us from the Whiskey bottle we ordered, hmm, nice?! Well of course we all got very drunk and had a blast. At some point of the night I disappeared and Tommy tried to call me, I didn't answer. Then he called our Tuktuk guy, who answered. Apparently he and I were at bathroom, and he was helping me to puke. I have no recollection of such happenings, but I have a small glimpse of me vomiting all over the Tuktuk close to our place. Obviously the Tuktuk guy didn't approve, and suddenly we became the most hated guys in the world in his eyes, or at least I did.

I woke up something like 10:30AM really drunk. The whole morning was total insanity, I couldn't tell whether I was drunk or tired or something. Then we went downstairs and ordered Pizza from the lobby of our apartment. They have nice home-delivery system, where the food guy brings the food from the place we pick. Then it began, we ordered cleaning today. We had to evacuate our place, because of 3 Thai girls came to clean it. We went to pool, but I felt really bad and had to come back upstairs. Now I'm sitting at our living room writing this, whilst 3 Thai girls work their way through our apartment. I feel like puking, but most likely the girl in our bathroom wouldn't approve me doing so. No song, no nothing today. Don't have fun, I won't.

-Ilkka

No comments: