Saturday, November 8, 2008

Domestic Saturday

Last night was the first night in Bangkok, that I actually slept the usual 8 hours and didn't even go to bed so late. I fell asleep at 2 o' clock. Great improvement from the normal 4-6 o' clock here in Thailand. So I woke up to this noise and I was like FUUUUUUUU. I went to the kitchen and I found Ilkka there, he had been cleaning the apartment like really early in the morning, I guess he was on drugs or something. That just isn't human behaviour I think. Well he left the dishes for me, which I finished later in the day like a good slave. Today we went to the gym and had an very intensive training, heavy weights and much sweat. I enjoyed it a lot, and I am sure Ilkka liked it as well. He has really improved in the gym stuff, gained some power and muscles.

After the gym I took a shower and noticed that I had only 1 clean set of clothes left, and I've already bought tons of clothes. So it was definitely time to do some laundry today. It is easy to do laundry, but the only shitty stuff here is that laundry costs money, well not much, but still 100 baht for laundry and drying per time is expensive in my opinion.

We put the clothes in the tumbledryer for like 40 minutes, and on the maximum power and heat which is more than enough back home in Finland. After 40 minutes we checked back, and the clothes were soaking wet. I was pissed and almost ended up at MBK again to buy some new clothes. In the end, we took our clothes to the apartment and dried them in the rooms with maximum aircondition. worked out fine.

It is saturday now as you know, just played some poker on titan again, I hadn't really played in months before Bangkok, but somehow Ilkka is a good motivator. I've been playing the lowest limits of HU texas hold 'em, and I'm still on the winning path. Soon I'll be a millionaire. I also took a beer, no, a chang beer, the best in Thailand. Strong and cheap, just the way we like our women too. Chang also messes with your head easily.

I got to get ready for tonight's adventures, we are going to some fancy restaurant first, then watch our friends play in the Jameson pub, maybe some jamming, have to see what happens. Most importantly we are going to go to some clubs today, I predict that it will be a blast once more here in Thailand, just like anything else.

Well, club night, and this blog is all about the true things so I have a theme song for tonight you know.



The song is from a great Swedish Heavyrock group called Mustasch. The song is called I hunt alone.

-Tommy

No comments: