Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday, but no Friday bottle

It's Friday, hopefully everyone's having a blast. I have a flu, so don't feel like going out. Even though we kinda promised to meet the band guys, but blargh. Wednesday we went to see the band again, after this gig, we both actually played some. Tommy played guitar and I played drums. I haven't played in like several years. Tho Considering I was drunk, no practice and people watching me, I think I pulled it out quite good.

Yesterday we had a course called Cross Cultural Management at school. We went there, so there was this 75-years young American male teacher. The first glimpse I got to him, I was pretty sure that his elevator doesn't go to the highest floor anymore. Basically for the first 15 minutes he was lecturing about wrong topic. Then someone noticed, we noticed earlier, but didn't wanna say anything, that it's the wrong course. The teacher argued little, and noticed that he is lecturing about course that he has Friday, well done, Sir. He was more interested of lecturing about his personal opinions about Debit systems etc, than what we should learn. Then, 10minutes before the break, this guy wanted to go to bathroom. I know, it's retarded, we're in university, seriously. Well then he went and teacher asked about his 'kidney problems' in front of the whole class, WTF?! Then came the break, teacher told us that we continue 'half past', in our world it is xx:30, right? Not in his, apparently.

We came back from the break at xx:28, according to our 3 clocks, 2 cell phones and 1 wrist watch. We walked to full room, and the teacher started almost yelling at us. 'We have been waiting 5 minutes for you, this will not be tolerated.' After I had recovered from this, I inquired that it's only 28 past, and class starts 30 past. Then he went totally psycho, started to walk towards me yelling, 'You will not argue with me in this class, I will throw you out, don't you understand English' etc. I replied to this 'Apparently not' and just watched him in the eyes, till he decided to go back. WTF ?!?!??!?! Well played Americans, one point again to you. First time in my whole life, when I've shut my mouth when someone makes so retarded argument at me. But this time, I decided it to be best. We will not go to that class again. Sad, because the topic was really interesting.

Yesterday after school we went to this mall, and bought a lot of stuff again, including tennis rackets. Maybe we'll go play tomorrow, should I feel better. After that we made food first time at home. Home made Spaghetti Bolognese + Prison Break & Dexter = Win!

Today we had Accounting II and Business Law, nice and easy going courses. Love 'Em. We also ate at our school cafeteria for the first time. I took some kind of breakfast with eggs, salad, bread etc for under 1€. Nice.

Now I'm just chilling at home. I will probably order some spicy tuna salad from room service, or something like that. Then I will start this new book I got, play Poker or watch movie/serie. Anyway, kind of boring evening coming, maybe I will take a taxi and go for an adventure. A song in the end.



-Ilkka

No comments: