Friday, November 28, 2008

Purchasing Power

Yes it's true. No posts for a long time. Basically because we haven't done anything or been anywhere. Ilkka said it all. The last few days we have been planning to make a trip to Ko Samui, an island in southern Thailand. Next week the trip is going to happen.

The last few days I have been spending way too much money, actually something like 1100€. It is alot to spend in two days here in Thailand. What have I gotten with the money then? First of all, I have paid for the trip to Samui, and also paid for the Hotel reservation today. The trip is going to be just awesome I tell you!

All the time here in Thailand I have been waiting to play a guitar again, well, today I bought one actually. It was cheap, something like 50€. The guitar is a good sounding guitar for that price. Guitars almost the same cost like 150€ in Finland.

I just played something to warm up again, since it's been a month since I've played, and over a year since I played acoustic guitar. Here is a video of the guitar and some playing of mine, I came up with the solos when playing, so they are made up on the go and therefore called one take solos and so forth.



So it sounded good, it really did imho.

The biggest purchase of mine was a new electric guitar, surprise surprise. I can't actually enjoy it here in Thailand since it is going straight to Finland. I bought it through ebay deutschland. It was my first ebay purchase and it cost alot. 90% of the amount I've spent these two days. The guitar is amazing.

Here is 2 videos of the guitar in action:

First one is actually an introduction




Second one is the guitar in action




Today is Oillies' birhtday and a party apparently upstairs. Oillie is the daughter of the owner of our apartment building. We ( Me and Ilkka) might drop by at the party and make a big mess out of the place.

A small quote for the evening or the party:

Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos
Every single day
things get in my way
someone has to pay
Armageddon may
Arrive any day

No comments: