Saturday, November 8, 2008

Pump it up!

We're heading out in like 30min. First we'll go to some restaurant to eat some dinner. After that we'll go to Jameson to check our friends play live. Then we'll head to some club. Hopefully everything goes well, which means, we won't order buckets of booze again. Poker's going really good. I had a really nice upswing day today, yay! Too bad I'm playing with a really tight bankroll management, so I'm playing quite small, compared to what I normally play. Luckily I need to win only 5 buy ins more to move up to next level. If nothing big happens, it should be within few days. First I'd like to put a really nice song from DJ Shadow, called Blood On The Motorway. One can really relax whilst listening to this.



Finally I'd like to put a really, really, legendary song from this Finnish rapper called Avain, nowadays he raps under name Asa. The song is called Yhdes Iltaan.



Oh well. Let's put one more because my Winamp shuffle decided to pick a really nice song. The song is from Velvet Revolver, called Fall To Pieces. I've seen the band quite few times. A really good live band, although I've always hoped that they would have had the voice of the singer louder, when playing live. I'm also very excited to know about their next singer, most likely won't be as good as Scott, but who knows.




-Ilkka

"Vaik on tuhansii kilometrei nyt meidän välillä. Aurinko piirtää tähdillä nimes kuun ympärillä."

No comments: