Thursday, October 30, 2008

1 AM and everything's fine

Okay, so now I got hooked to blogging of how everything is great. Not really, I just remembered that I was going to add songs from Youtube. Night went super nice. Had a nice upswing session in poker, which was more than welcome.

I was listening a band called Porcupine Tree while playing heads up hold em. I decided to stick to heads up until I get some big flat screen for my laptop. Since if I play less than 6 tables at once, I get really bored and start playing bad. But in heads up, I can play only 1 table efficiently, since the game is so intense and you really need to know how the other guy has played each and every hand. But too much poker, too little music.



The other song is also from the same band. This is one of my favorites from them.



After poker we went to downstairs for smoke and bumped to the owner's daughter. She works here and is really nice person. We ended up discussing about cultures, Bangkok, music, food etc. for a while.

Now I'm still chilling at my computer, listening music and drinking good Thai whiskey.

-Ilkka

No comments: