Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chilling

We just went to eat at the restaurant downstairs. I ordered black-pepper beef with french fries and huge salad, for drink I took Coca-Cola. I paid little less than 2 euros for this, and the food was awesome!! From restaurant opened a view to the tennis courts. Unlucky for us, everyone seemed to be a tennis pro. It seems, that our tennis courts come with a free ball boy, nice. It also seems that we can call to our restaurant and they deliver the foods to our door. So what can be better than 1 euro for a big ham bread + cold beer in hangover delivered to your door?

I just played my first session of poker in Thailand. Session was decent with positive income, made few mistakes that I'm not proud of, but hey, everyone gets little rusty after a small break.

Now I'm just chilling at our living room sofa, watching tv and browsing internet with my laptop. Soon we will head to our new gym to test the machines. We have hit the gym almost every day here, so finally I'm getting my beach look back.

PS. I decided to add the web page of our place, if someone wants to take a closer look. Sivalai Place.

Life's good.

-Ilkka

No comments: