Friday, October 31, 2008

Spooky

It's Halloween time you all. Very spooky I think. Thankfully we are not in the United States of America, because there we would probably have to put on costumes and act really crazy. Okay, I am not saying we don't act crazy, but at least we're not wearing any costumes.

Earlier we went out to shop some groceries, we found this hypermarket 2km from us. It is really big and there is alot of stuff, from food to Television sets, Clothes to Sporting Equipment. Basically we just bought what we always do, alcohol. I spent like 10€ on socks, alcohol and some other beverages. It is 500 baht. It felt really expensive, but the truth is that the same amount of things I bought, would easily cost 3 to 5 times more in Finland for sure.

At the moment we are listening to some great pure rock music. The band, well Guns n' Roses of course. We also listened to some other things off the youtube and I finally got out of the closet. I have been lying all the time to be this great guitarist. The truth might be somewhat different:



I don't know. Everyone can judge for themselves. Ilkka seemed to be pumped up and happy about it. Unfortunately he don't like the song Paranoid from Black Sabbath. Can't blame him though.

I guess this evening is going to be great. The town should be packed with parties and people. We hope to meet some new friends today again. We really like networking around here.

She loved him yesterday
He fucked her sister
She said O.K.
And that's all right

- Tommy

No comments: