Wednesday, October 29, 2008

At home

Here I am, sitting at home. Why not home before, since I've been here for a week now ? Our previous place was pure shit compared to this new place! At the downstairs we have billiard and soccer table game room with tv. Then there is also a huge swimming pool and 3 tennis courts. On second floor there is a really big air conditioned gym with a nice view to the yard. There is also shower and SAUNA at the gym! Next to the gym is a karaoke room, lol. A nice room with dim lightning, sofa, palm trees and big LCD tv for karaoke needs. There is also a fridge for your drinks, or also you can order from room service, should you need some. The people here are super, I mean super nice, and everyone wants to welcome us. The owners husband even took us with his brand new Mazda 6 model to our school.

To our room. We have insanely nice looking room with everything one could need. I especially like the room service where you can order beer cans for 50 cents with no charge for the delivery! Has drinking ever been easier?

This is our room when you enter:

This is our living room when watching from my door. Notice the cool tv with cable channels:

This is our kitchen corner:

This is our bathroom. The instant I walked to check this place, I fell love for it:

This is our shower. Really clean and massage functions. Can't wait to try:

This is my bedroom. I feel like, I'm writing a Cribs episode:

This is view to the door of my room:

From our balcony. That's our pool by the way:

With little bigger view:

Taken with my mobile phone, so bear with me. Also I didn't check the quality, so if some of them is totally shitty, tough luck.

I decided that I'm not going to talk about what I've done here now. Since too much has happened to write to a blog. Even now I feel exhausted, because don't know where to start. So let's imagine that previous week never happened and this is the start.

Although something I'd like to mention. Our school starts on Monday and we took 6 different business classes. Only Wednesday is free, so 4 day school week. But we will get a lot of credits from them and for some reason, I'm really anxious to go back to school.

Now we're heading out to eat. Busy day, so haven't had time to do that. Maybe the cool looking thai-chinese restaurant downstairs, who knows. We'll see.

Sorry for the shitty blogging again, now that I finally have internet, I can put shorter and smarter posts in future.

PS. I feel really motivated to grind some poker again, I guess this night I will take the first session at Thailand. Hopefully it goes well, since I've spent way over my budget now. Due to moving to this new place and few unneeded drinking nights.

Take care and peace out !

-Ilkka

No comments: