Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday

Pad Thai. What in the world is that? I'll tell you, it is the best thai food I've tasted so far. Of course it is also the most recognizable food here amongst the tourists and western people. So Pad Thai is a dish od stir-fried rice noodles with eggs, some spices including chili, and then bean sprouts plus some meat like chicken, shrimp or tofu (not really meat), then the dish is garnished with peanuts and coriander, occasionally also piece of lime. Very good and recommendable to everyone really.

While I was eating I was listening to some Alice Cooper, not really my favorite but his new album dropped earlier this year, so I wanted to get to know it. I found a music video from this album, which contains three songs:

The video is not so good imho, but the guitar play I like. Who else than SLASH, of course, is on the video playing. He is using his new 2008 Gibson Les Paul Signature Gold Top guitar. The guitar is actually amazing, I had the opportunity to test it out in Finland and compared to other Gibson Les Pauls, it just outruled them.

Well today is Friday. It means that we well hit the gym in a bit, then get ready for some weekend activities, maybe halloween-party, maybe alcohol, maybe out on the town, maybe not. Everything is open for us so we have to check back tomorrow and see what happened today.

คำกล่าวอำลา

-Tommy

No comments: