Friday, October 31, 2008

Weekend !

So today I again woke up something like 11 AM. Mostly because HBO Asia showed this shitty movie, that ended something like 2 AM, and of course we needed to finish it. When I woke up, I took a poker session. It was frustrating because I was all the time hanging around break even, but luckily in the end, I managed to push it up a bit. Then while browsing some poker forums I bumped to this.



I'm not sure whether this was super cool or super lame. I'll let my therapist decide it. After poker, we went to the gym. Now my muscles are sore, because I really pushed my limits there. After gym I ate a big salad as lunch, nam! Then little relaxing around and again new poker session. It was pretty same as in the morning, but in the end I rushed up pretty good. So poker's going good. So far. Too bad I had to take a big slice of my bankroll to pay this trip, so I need to play a little lower limits, than I normally would. But if the upswing continues, I'll be back to the higher limits in no time. While playing poker my playlist shuffled a song from The Kooks, called Ooh La. Really good and chill song, especially for Friday, when life's good. Enjoy !




Now we just arrived from our local market. We bought food, beer, wine etc. While writing this, I opened my Friday bottle. I'm drinking my new favorite beer, local beer called Chang Beer.

Guess we'll hit some Halloween party today, or something. World is our limit!

Finally I'd like to add this song from Tulenkantajat, called Viikonlopun Huumaa. Every person who understands Finnish, will understand exactly why I put this today.




I'm on the nightrain
Bottoms up

-Ilkka

No comments: